Tuesday, April 10, 2012

TBR Tuesday: Unearthly by: Cynthia Hand

After trying out a few different Memes on Tuesdays, I decided that this one was right up my alley. I have a huge TBR pile (pile isn't even really a word for it), So im going to feature books that are still patiently waiting on my shelves to be read. 


Goodreads Summary: 


In the beginning, there's a boy standing in the trees . . . .
Clara Gardner has recently learned that she's part angel. Having angel blood run through her veins not only makes her smarter, stronger, and faster than humans (a word, she realizes, that no longer applies to her), but it means she has a purpose, something she was put on this earth to do. Figuring out what that is, though, isn't easy.
Her visions of a raging forest fire and an alluring stranger lead her to a new school in a new town. When she meets Christian, who turns out to be the boy of her dreams (literally), everything seems to fall into place—and out of place at the same time. Because there's another guy, Tucker, who appeals to Clara's less angelic side.
As Clara tries to find her way in a world she no longer understands, she encounters unseen dangers and choices she never thought she'd have to make—between honesty and deceit, love and duty, good and evil. When the fire from her vision finally ignites, will Clara be ready to face her destiny?
Unearthly is a moving tale of love and fate, and the struggle between following the rules and following your heart.


It's still on my TBR..... because.... I honestly don't have a logical reason. I was so excited for this books release and I picked it up shortly after the release date, and its been in quite a few monthly TBR's and for some reason it always ends up getting pushed aside. I still really want to read it, but its constantly being pushed aside for review books, and other new releases im dying to read!! 

1 comment:

  1. Let me just say Read This Soon! I got it as .99 e-book and didn't plan to read it right away. But I did read it soon rather than later because it was a book club pick. I wouldn't exactly say that I loved it, but by the end, I had so many questions and so much to say about it at the book club. I read the follow-up Hallowed right away and just dying to read the last one.

    It's a pretty quick read so just read it already!

    ReplyDelete