Monday, April 2, 2012

Kids Korner: Alice in Wonderland and Jane Eyre by: Jennifer Adams


I've never reviewed a childrens book before so bare with me, but I agreed to review this book and a similar one because the artwork completely drew me in. When im a parent one day I fully intend to pass my love of reading onto my children and hopefully I will succeed in that. This book is beautiful and simple. While its a basic learning your colors book. The pages seem to come to life with the art and details of it. The pictures come to life on the pages and I know that any young child would be stimulated by all the multiple colors and pictures that are within these pages. I loved it!! 

ReadingNook Rating: 4 out of 5 stars



The artwork in this book is stunning, I was drawn right into this numbers book because its loosely based off the classic Jane Eyre. It teaches children to count with items that relate to the popular Jane Eyre. The colors and artwork comes to life on the pages and I'm sure it would stimulate children of any age that pick up this book. The details in every page are well executed and you can tell a lot of thought went into every page. I love these books for kids and can't wait to share them with my kids one day...

ReadingNook Rating: 4 out of 5 stars


*This is my first time posting childrens books reviews on my blog, and its not usually something I do, or plan on doing a lot, but let me know what you think in the comments below, and maybe I will feature some more often because I had a lot of fun doing it! 

No comments:

Post a Comment